Friday, October 10, 2008



















Hey everybody. Just wanted to show those of you who haven't seen the picture, this is what Tate or should I say Evil Kaneviel did the first day I got the mini bike running. Don't ask what he was doing or how he did it because we have no idea. All that I know is that it scared the bageebers out of him. All that I know is that it was jammed in there pretty good. Don't know if he learned his lesson though. Will post more pictures of these crazy kids in time to come. It probably won't take long.

2 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Crazy kid! He'll be lucky to make it to 16!

Wes said...

I couldn't help but laughing at this picutre only imagining what he was doing to get the bike there!!! You guys sure do have your hands full. But full of fun :)